Master Innovative Cosmetology Techniques
Explore your creativity while helping people look and feel their best at PHD Academy. We thoroughly prepare each and every one of our future cosmetologist professionals by teaching them cutting-edge techniques, encouraging them to explore different trends, and having them create a style that’s unique to them.
Our hands-on cosmetology program will help you develop business and guest service techniques that will impress future bosses, help build your clientele, and showcase your abilities. With our cosmetology program, you’ll be more than ready for a successful career in the beauty industry.
Showcase Your Unique Abilities
- Advanced styling, cutting, and coloring techniques and trends
- Classroom curriculum that includes business and guest service strategies for a holistic education
- Small class sizes so you can always get the attention you deserve
- Training that’s hands-on on our clinic floor, letting your personality and style take shape
- Immediate job placement in well-known salons and spas due to the training and experience our students receive
- Scholarship available
We get so much hands-on time, and the small class sizes mean extra help and attention from the wonderful staff. - Kelsey P
When you finish the cosmetology program, you’ll be prepared to take the State Board Exam that allows you to receive your cosmetology license. Passing the Cosmetology State Board Exam is an eligibility requirement before you can receive your license. Learn more about cost, financing, and more here.
Program Level – Undergraduate Certificate
Program Length – 54 Weeks
Tuition and fees: $12,000
Books and supplies: $1266
On-campus room & board: not offered
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.Gainful Employment Info
2017 Start Dates