Create Invigorating Experiences
Do you want to improve your clients’ well-being and discover a therapeutic style that is uniquely your own? At PHD Academy, you’ll receive hands-on training in a variety of massage and wellness modalities, including Swedish, deep tissue, sports, prenatal, and reflexology. In addition, you’ll be trained in guest services and various business strategies to complete your overall massage and wellness education.
Why Choose Us
Successful massage therapists are innovative individuals who are aware of industry techniques and trends, treat their customers to the most ideal service, and know how to advertise and deal with their business. From inventiveness to new advances in massage therapy, our program gives you each component of the skillset you’ll require for future success in the field.
PHD Academy has changed my life! It has made me feel confident and has prepared me for my new career. - Nicole G
Specialized Techniques to Fit Client’s Needs
- Specific massage and wellness methods and techniques that include Swedish, deep tissue, sports, prenatal and reflexology
- Classroom curriculum that includes business tactics, communication, and guest service strategies for a holistic education
- Small class sizes so you can always get the attention you deserve
- Instruction and guidance from industry leaders
- Immediate job placement in well-known salons and spas due to the training and experience our students receive
Learn more about cost, financing, and more here.
Program Level – Undergraduate Certificate
Program Length – 45 Weeks
Tuition and fees: $7,100
Books and supplies: $422
On-campus room & board: not offered
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.Gainful Employment Info
2021 Start Dates
March 8, 2022
September 12, 2022